CHRISTMAS COOKIE ROUNDUP
Hi again. Today is the day I review the last 10 days of cookies! As I mentioned yesterday I enjoyed baking all those cookies and my freezer is full! I did freeze all of them as I will not need them until next week. I am not sure how some of them will turn out so I will make sure to update the posts when I know. Here are those cookies:
- Day 1 – Guyanese Lime Cookies
- Day 2 – Candy Cane Chocolate Truffle Cookies
- Day 3 – Chocolate Orange Shortbread Cookies
- Day 4 – Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
- Day 5 – Jello Pastel Cookies
- Day 6 – Festive Cookie Balls
- Day 7 – Bake and Slice Chocolate Swirls
- Day 8 – Cranberry White Chocolate Shortbread
- Day 9 – Sugar Cookie Cut-outs
- Day 10 – Lemon Cake Cookies
There is my past 10 days in a nutshell. Check out each link for recipe information and tips and tricks I used to make things even easier :-).
Enjoy this season, have fun and make time for family and friends. Hopefully you can add 1 or 2 of these recipes to your family gathering or Christmas celebrations!
Until next time…I may take a break tomorrow 😉 .