Day 10 – Lemon Cake Cookies
It is day 10, this is the last cookie of this series and it is bittersweet (pun intended 🙂 ). I have had some highs and some lows over the past 10 days. I have experienced some amazing….ok, so sorry I went off on that tangent. Let’s get back to the cookies!
This is easy…like 4 ingredient easy…yup, yup, 4 ingredients! I left the easiest one for last because after 10 days of baking cookies (I know, I know I said I wouldn’t be baking for 10 days, but what I thought would happen and reality were 2 different things 😮 . I baked my tail off these last 10 days and loved it! Most of the time anyway.
So here it is cookie number 10.
Lemon Cake Cookies
- 1 box of Lemon Cake Mix
- 2-1/2 cups of whipped topping
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put cake mix in a large bowl and add the whipped topping and the egg.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon tsp. of dough into your hand and roll into a ball. Roll the ball in the icing sugar and place on greased baking sheet.
- Slightly press down on the ball of dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and remove to cooling racks.
That’s it! You could probably whip these up in 30 mins. but I was making dinner at the same time as I was making these. They are a softer cookie and the lemon flavour is very present. You could decorate them with sprinkles if you’d like, but I think the icing sugar crackle look is nice enough.
That’s it! Cookie number 10. Come back tomorrow for the 10 day roundup.